Homes for Sale Billings Heights Real Estate
Homes for sale in Billings Heights offer room to spread out and a snappy trip to downtown.
One of the more affluent neighborhoods in the city, the Billings Heights neighborhood is the ideal part of town for those who want to have that feeling of being removed from town yet be close enough to it to take advantage of all the conveniences offered there. Because the Heights is divided from downtown by the rims, it provides both.
When Billings’ real estate folks speak of the Heights, they break it into two sections: East of Main St. and West of Main St. In both you’ll find a variety of homes with different architectural styles and, although it’s known as a more affluent area of Billings, you’ll also find many homes for sale priced for the first-time homebuyer.
BILLINGS HEIGHTS AMENITIES
The nearly 19,000 residents of Billings Heights appreciate that the area is home to more than a dozen parks, and you’ll frequently find them out and about and taking advantage of them. From picnicking to baseball, soccer, tennis, basketball and even horseshoes, there’s never a shortage of ways to stay active in Billings Heights.
One of the area’s most popular parks is the 183-acre Lake Elmo, home to a 64-acre reservoir where you can boat, swim, fish, canoe, ice skate in the winter and more.
When you need a night out, Billings Heights has plenty to offer, with fun eateries like Montana Jacks for a relaxed weekend breakfast or a home-cooked dinner at Bull Mountain Grill. Both are located in the West of Main area.
Shopping is a snap in this amazing Billings neighborhood with national brands, such as Albertsons and Target as well as Mom and Pop retailers with unique goods for sale.
THE HEIGHTS SCHOOLS
The Heights is home to five elementary schools:
- Alkali Creek – Serves 351 students in grades Pre-K through 6
- Bench – Serves 356 children in grades Pre-K through 6
- Bitterroot – Serves 375 students in grades Pre-K through 6
- Eagle Cliffs – Serves 426 children in grades Pre-K through 6
- Independent – Serves 317 children in grades Pre-K through 6
- Sandstone – Serves 520 students in grades Pre-K through 6
The area’s two middle schools include Medicine Crow and Castle Rock and Skyview High School serves Billings Height’s high school students.
HOMES IN THE HEIGHTS IN BILLINGS
Half of the homes in Billings Heights were built in about 1977, and half of them are newer. In your search of Billings real estate, if you’re searching for an entry-level home, or you’re on a tight budget, let’s look at homes in the Sahara Sands and Twin Oaks subdivisions, in the West of Main area. Mid-to-high priced homes can be found in Lake Hills.
Prefer to live in the East of Main Street area? Most of the older homes are located here but you will find several newer developments. Many of these offer parks and walking paths. Speaking of which, if an after-work walk is something you enjoy, J&E subdivision has a trail specifically for residents.
Photo: By Sara goth (Own work) CC BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons
- Billings Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale Billings Heights
- Billings West End Homes for Sale
- Briarwood Billings Homes for Sale
- Cloverleaf Meadows Homes for Sale
- Downtown Billings Homes for Sale
- Forest Park Billings MT Real Estate
- High Sierra Subdivision Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Josephine Crossing
- Homes for Sale in Lockwood MT and Emerald Hills Homes for Sale
- Estate and Luxury Homes in Billings
- North Elevation Homes for Sale
- Northwest Billings Homes for Sale – Rimrock Real Estate
- Parkland West Billings Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale in Rehberg Ranch Estates Billings MT
- Homes for Sale in Riverfront Pointe Subdivision Billings MT
- Subdivisions Near the Rims in Billings
- Yellowstone Country Club Estates Homes for Sale