Billings West End Homes for Sale Real Estate
Yup, we know that our neighborhoods can be confusing for newcomers to Billings. Looking at homes for sale becomes a challenge when you don’t know your way around and the locals divide the city in several different ways. Let’s see if we can clear up some of the confusion surrounding one area in particular: Billings West End. Quite simply, Shiloh Rd. bisects the community, so you’ll hear references to “homes for sale west of Shiloh Rd.” and “homes for sale east of Shiloh Rd.)
WEST OF SHILOH ROAD
Residents of the West of Shiloh Road area have easy access to the 66-acre Shiloh Conservation Area. A storm water retention facility, the city built a park around it, with three ponds (one of which is “stocked by Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks providing an urban fishery,” according to the city). There is also a two-mile trail system which connects to the Billings Heritage Trail Network.
West of Shiloh is the ideal location for homebuyers hoping for a feeling of seclusion yet close to area conveniences.
Homes in the West of Shiloh Road area sit on large parcels and tend to be newer than those on the other side of the community with a wide range of prices – typically from around $250,000 to more than $1 million.
Subdivisions you may want to view include Granite Park, Tanglewood Estates, Greensleeves, Crystal Springs, Legends West, Cobble Creek, Vintage Estates and Oakridge.
EAST OF SHILOH ROAD
Residents of the neighborhoods located in the East of Shiloh Road area love living close to fantastic shopping and dining opportunities. Golf is a snap here as well, with Yegen Golf Club providing part of the northern border of the community.
Many of the area’s homes are within walking distance to area schools. Of course these homes tend to be snatched up shortly after being listed, so you’ll need to act fast if you want your children to be able to walk to school.
Homes in the East of Shiloh Road community are particularly affordable, with prices typically ranging from the low $100,000s to more than $400,000.
Subdivisions of note include (but are not limited to) Lampman, Olympic Park, Aspen Grove and Parkland West.
Photo: City of Billings
- Billings Homes for Sale
- Billings Heights Homes for Sale
- Billings West End Homes for Sale
- Briarwood Billings Homes for Sale
- Cloverleaf Meadows Homes for Sale
- Downtown Billings Homes for Sale
- Forest Park Homes in Billings
- High Sierra Homes for Sale
- Josephine Crossing Homes for Sale
- Lockwood and Emerald Hills Homes for Sale
- Luxury and Estate Homes in Billings
- North Elevation Homes for Sale
- Northwest Billings Homes for Sale
- Parkland West Homes for Sale
- Rehberg Ranch Estates Homes for Sale
- Riverfront Pointe Homes for Sale
- Subdivisions Near the Rims in Billings
- Yellowstone Country Club Estates Homes for Sale