Cloverleaf Meadows Homes for Sale Real Estate
One of the most popular and sought-after addresses in Billings is the Cloverleaf neighborhood on the west side of town.
Just 15 minutes from downtown, buying a home in Cloverleaf Meadows in Billings means a snappy commute to work.
But, that’s not the only reason for its popularity.
Homes here are spacious and sit on oversized lots, with tons of room to spread out. So much room, as a matter of fact, that residents here say it feels like living in a park.
Public school students from Cloverleaf Meadows attend classes at Meadowlark School, Ben Steele Middle School and Billings West High School.
Sure, it feels remote, but you can be at Albertson’s for your groceries in five minutes, the clubhouse at Yegen Golf Club in six and, just a bit further, picnic at fabulous Lillis Park. Lillis offer 11 acres on which to enjoy the tennis courts, shoot some hoops, play horseshoes or let the little ones loose on the playground.
Cloverleaf Meadows homes are quite roomy, most offering at least 3,000 square feet but some are far larger. They sit on at least one acre of land. There are only 50 homes here so if this is your dream neighborhood, act quickly when one becomes available.
Cloverleaf Meadows is located south of Grand at 46th St. West in Billings.
- Billings Homes for Sale
- Billings Heights Neighborhood Homes for Sale
- Billings West End Homes for Sale
- Briarwood Billings Homes for Sale
- Cloverleaf Meadows Homes for Sale
- Downtown Billings Homes for Sale
- Forest Park Homes in Billings
- High Sierra Homes for Sale in Billings
- Homes for Sale in Josephine Crossing, Billings
- Lockwood and Emerald Hills Homes for Sale
- Estate and Luxury Homes in Billings
- North Elevation Homes for Sale
- Northwest Billings Homes for Sale
- Parkland West Homes for Sale
- Rehberg Ranch Estates Homes for Sale
- Riverfront Pointe Homes for Sale
- Subdivisions Near the Rims in Billings
- Yellowstone Country Club Estates Homes for Sale