Downtown Billings Homes for Sale Real Estate
Talk about convenience! If being able to get around easily is important to your lifestyle, consider looking at homes for sale in Downtown Billings.
Close to the hospital corridor and the area’s college’s, you will seldom use the car to get around town. In fact, downtown has a walkability score of 84.
Prefer something speedier?
Billings is one bicycle-friendly city
and encourages biking by providing secure parking spots for bikes, bike lanes and paths and they even loan, without charge, bicycles with the Loan-a-Bike program.
If you’re really feeling the need for speed in getting to your destination, the Billings MET Transit Line will get you there on time. The busses are equipped with wheelchair lifts and, for those days when you just can’t peddle one more minute, bike racks.
DOWNTOWN BILLINGS EVENTS
Buy a home in Downtown Billings and you’ll never have to worry about parking at one of the city’s many annual events. Walk out the door, down the street and you’re there. Some of the events you can enjoy include:
- Alive After 5
- Billings Art Walk
- Burn the Point
- Christmas Stroll
- Downtown Trick or Treat
- Harvest Festival
- Holiday Parade
- Magic City Blues Festival
- Purple 5K
- Montana Women’s Run
- Heart & Soul Race
- Sneakers, Spokes, Spark Plugs Challenge
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Celtic Street Fair
- Strawberry Festival
AMENITIES IN DOWNTOWN BILLINGS
If no weekend is complete without a shopping excursion, you’ll love living downtown Billings. Here, you can shop for everything from ranch-wear to cupcakes and elegant jewelry.
And, when you work up a hunger there is certainly no shortage of eateries. From Indian, Asian and Irish to Italian and American food, you’ll find it. If you need a recommendation of where to eat in Downtown Billings, check out the restaurant reviews on our blog or feel free to call us.
We Billings-ites are a hardy bunch who love to get outdoors as often as possible and Pioneer Park is a local favorite. Located on downtown’s western border, you’ll find 32 acres of fun, such as a wading pool for the little ones, and horseshoe pits, tennis courts and lots of green space for softball, baseball and soccer.
If you golf, downtown is still a convenient place to settle as Hiland Golf Club is just an 8 minute drive from home.
DOWNTOWN BILLINGS HOMES FOR SALE
Believe it or not, downtown is one of the most reasonably-priced housing markets in Billings. You’ll typically be able to find several homes listed for less than $100,000 that can be updated with a bit of elbow grease.
You’ll also find lovingly restored historic homes and even the occasional estate for sale near Downtown Billings.
Whether your aim is to live in the heart of downtown or you seek a more suburban vibe on the outskirts, you’ll find just the right home for sale in Downtown Billings. Feel free to search for available homes in Downtown Billings here on BillingsHomesforSale.com, where you’ll find every home listed for sale in the Billings MLS.
- Billings Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale Billings Heights
- Billings West End Homes for Sale
- Briarwood Billings Homes for Sale
- Cloverleaf Meadows Homes for Sale
- Downtown Billings Homes for Sale
- Forest Park Billings MT Real Estate
- High Sierra Subdivision Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Josephine Crossing
- Homes for Sale in Lockwood MT and Emerald Hills Homes for Sale
- Estate and Luxury Homes in Billings
- North Elevation Homes for Sale
- Northwest Billings Homes for Sale – Rimrock Real Estate
- Parkland West Billings Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale in Rehberg Ranch Estates Billings MT
- Homes for Sale in Riverfront Pointe Subdivision Billings MT
- Subdivisions Near the Rims in Billings
- Yellowstone Country Club Estates Homes for Sale