Homes for Sale in Josephine Crossing Real Estate
By far, the greatest number of requests for neighborhood information that Realty Billings receives pertains to two subdivisions: Riverfront Pointe and homes for sale in Josephine Crossing.
Most of the homebuyers who ask about these areas are interested in buying a home in Billings that is close to downtown and the amenities that Billings’ West End offers.
So, let’s get to know the amazing Josephine Crossing neighborhood in Billings.
When planning Josephine Crossing, the developers worked hard to keep true to their desire to provide future residents a way to connect with their neighbors. To that end, they divided the land into small lots so that homes would be somewhat close to one another. If you long for space between your neighbor’s house and yours, this isn’t your subdivision.
If, on the other hand, you are a social creature and love nothing more than a conversation over the backyard fence or across the front porch, check out the homes for sale in Josephine Crossing in Billings.
You’ll find 220 homes in Josephine Crossing, in a variety of styles, from patio homes to small cottages and larger family homes. While prices can change rapidly, homes here typically sell for between the high $200,000s to $500,000.
Folks that live in Josephine Crossing are a diverse bunch, with families and singles and retirees all enjoying the narrow, safe streets, park spaces and the Small Town U.S.A. vibe. Josephine Crossing even offers a neighborhood amphitheater which hosts events such as the summer concert series to foster even more neighbor interaction.
The developers had an additional dream when conjuring up this neighbor-friendly community – conservation of open space. The area’s proximity to Norm’s Island is therefore no accident. This dog-friendly area is accessed from the neighborhood via a road which takes you right down to the shores of the Yellowstone River.
When you buy a house in the Josephine Crossing neighborhood, your children will attend classes at Elysian School (grades Kindergarten through 8) and then Senior High School for the remainder of their education.
Josephine Crossing is the antidote to urban sprawl, despite its zoning for both residential and commercial concerns.
- Billings Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale Billings Heights
- Billings West End Homes for Sale
- Briarwood Billings Homes for Sale
- Cloverleaf Meadows Homes for Sale
- Downtown Billings Homes for Sale
- Forest Park Billings MT Real Estate
- High Sierra Subdivision Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Josephine Crossing
- Homes for Sale in Lockwood MT and Emerald Hills Homes for Sale
- Estate and Luxury Homes in Billings
- North Elevation Homes for Sale
- Northwest Billings Homes for Sale – Rimrock Real Estate
- Parkland West Billings Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale in Rehberg Ranch Estates Billings MT
- Homes for Sale in Riverfront Pointe Subdivision Billings MT
- Subdivisions Near the Rims in Billings
- Yellowstone Country Club Estates Homes for Sale