Northwest Billings Homes for Sale – Rimrock Real Estate Real Estate
One million years ago, the Yellowstone River ravaged its way through what is today Billings, carving ancient sandstone and creating our beloved rimrocks.
Today, homes near these iconic formations are in great demand and those in Northwest Billings are among the most popular.
If you’re considering relocating to or within Billings, we’d love to help you get acquainted with the Northwest Billings community.
The community is further broken down into smaller communities, each with its own distinctive character.
HOMES FOR SALE ABOVE THE RIMS BILLINGS
Neighborhoods located above the Rims enjoy quick access to the airport and local hospitals. Best of all, you’ll find some of the best views in Billings from these homes.
Life in Shiloh Point, Lillis Heights, Palisades Park, Rush and other Above the Rims neighborhoods also puts them in close proximity to Swords and Zimmerman Parks. The former offers hard-surface, multi-use trails along the Rims. Zimmerman offers trails as well, plus amazing views and it’s quite dog-friendly.
Some of the homes for sale Above the Rims in Billings are on septic or cistern systems while others enjoy city services.
UPPER NORTHWEST BILLINGS
Searching for a newly-constructed home for sale in Billings? Put Upper Northwest Billings at the top of your home shopping list. It’s here that you’ll find new developments (no cisterns or septics here!) with mountain views, located steps from the Rims and hiking trails.
Subdivisions of note include Foxtail, Ironwood, Yellowstone Country Club Estates, Falcon Ridge, Augusta Ranch and Yellowstone Ridge. Home prices here range from $130,000 to more than $2 million.
CENTRALLY-LOCATED NORTHWEST BILLINGS
The middle portion of the Northwest Billings community is full of subdivisions to suit just about every lifestyle. Shop for homes for sale in Rocky Village, Wilshire Heights, Forest Park, Poly Vista, Gregory Hills, Thousand Oaks, Reimers Park, Circle Fifty and Castlewood.
Folks who live in these neighborhoods enjoy being close to Billings’ two main colleges, medical facilities and the airport. The neighborhoods are established, offering mature landscaping, but you’ll also find a smattering of new construction here as well.
NORTHWEST BILLINGS AMENITIES
Although you may feel buffered by the outside world when you move to Northwest Billings, you are just a quick drive to West End shopping and dining or golf at Hilands.
- Billings Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale Billings Heights
- Billings West End Homes for Sale
- Briarwood Billings Homes for Sale
- Cloverleaf Meadows Homes for Sale
- Downtown Billings Homes for Sale
- Forest Park Billings MT Real Estate
- High Sierra Subdivision Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Josephine Crossing
- Homes for Sale in Lockwood MT and Emerald Hills Homes for Sale
- Estate and Luxury Homes in Billings
- North Elevation Homes for Sale
- Northwest Billings Homes for Sale – Rimrock Real Estate
- Parkland West Billings Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale in Rehberg Ranch Estates Billings MT
- Homes for Sale in Riverfront Pointe Subdivision Billings MT
- Subdivisions Near the Rims in Billings
- Yellowstone Country Club Estates Homes for Sale